Thursday, June 19, 2008

Outside of the photography...

To some people, work may be boring but for me, I am surrounded by great people. Besides doing photography on the weekends, I am usually on the 9-5 grind. Sometimes work and photography aren't enough that I have to do more!! Usually during lunch breaks I am usually attempting to shoot hoops with the co-workers. Games can be intense, but we all know that the games are for fun. These are some of the guys I play with during lunch, but today decided to be behind the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Basketball, photography, and work may seem like a lot, but I've also added company softball. Who the heck can say NO to softball?!? The never ending tailgate filled with all the alcohol you can drink and endless hamburgers and sausages. That's only the beginning!! As a team we all get to come together, practice, and win!!! Here are some images of week 1 of 10. GO TEAM!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Labels

Hit Counter