Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yet another upgrade!!

Oh man!! Oh man!!  Am I excited or what!!!  Another upgrade to my collection of lenses!!  Just got my 2nd L series lens the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L.  First look at this, was it felt a bit heavy and longer that my Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8.  So I put this on my camera, the infamous Canon 40D and was ready to experiment.  I shot about 30 pictures and was ready to upload on my handy dandy Mac Powerbook!!  First thought after seeing the images, I almost thought I was going to have a heart attack!!  The 2 lenses are almost night and day with color and sharpness.  After only about 20 minutes with this lens, I have to say I am impressed and with my other Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS I think I can basically shoot anything.  Anyways please see some of these amazing images from in and around my house this afternoon.  Canon freakin rocks!!!

Someone drank this last night, but just wanted to show depth of field.
60 mm f/2.8 @ 1/50 ISO 320

Photobucket

Random flower or weed in the backyard.
 52mm f/2.8 @ 1/160 ISO 200 

Photobucket

My favorite model!!
38 mm f/2.8 @ 1/400 ISO 320

Photobucket

Yet another shot of her, look at the crispiness of the eyes!!  Can't wait to do a real field test!!
55mm f/2.8 @ 1/320 ISO 320

Photobucket

No comments:

Labels

Hit Counter