Monday, August 11, 2008

Recap on My Surprise Birthday Party!!

Well it's finally here!!!  Turning 31... Not much different than 30, but seems so much closer to being OLD!  It started on Friday night, where I was greeted by a super awesome SURPRISE PARTY held at  Little Saigon Restaurant in Concord, CA!!  My girlfriend Kellie has been sneaking around for the last 3 weeks planning this party!!  She managed to gather up all new and old friends and it felt so good that they could be there for me!!  It truly was surprise and I could not imagine anything more for my birthday.  So to all of the friends who took out your time to hang out with me, I am so grateful for our friendship and hope to share many more birthday's with you!  

A super big thank you to my girlfriend Kellie and her master planning!  From creating the dinner menu, inviting all of my friends, making the seating arrangements, and spending the whole weekend with me!!  No one has ever took out that much time and planned for my birthday!  Thank you Kellie for being who you are and you are always appreciated everyday even thou I may not show it!!  

Pictures from the party!!

Me attempting to blow out all the candles!  
Photo by Lee Gines

Photobucket

My awesome friends who took out some time for my birthday.  
Photos by Lee Gines and Peter Eugenio

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leric, Happy Birthday!!! We wish you the best.

Mike, Jhen and the kiddos

Labels

Hit Counter