Thursday, October 9, 2008

Work and Pizza

So it's been about 2 weeks since I've gotten a chance to pick up my camera. It's really no excuse, but work has been super intense!! It's really nice to take a break sometime, and a break is what I did! As some of you may know, photography is truly a passion of mine, but what really pays the bills is my 9-5 job at ThermoFisher Scientific. Over there, I am lucky enough to lead a group of 10 wonderful coworkers who are absolutely the best to work with!!

So yesterday we arrange a group lunch with pizza's provided by "The Last Honest Pizza" RoundTable. Not only was I looking forward to hanging out with my team, I thought why not document the event. So I came up with the idea of an old school elementary class picture with the pizza as our prop. Everyone was a bit shaky with my idea, but all in all we had a great time. Enjoy and I hope to post more soon...

The #1 Team

Photobucket

Labels

Hit Counter