Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To freeze or not to freeze... That is the question...

So this week I felt a little more creative than normal and decided to try something different.  For awhile now I've been thinking about doing some fine art photography that would look good in a kitchen setting.  The idea came from dropping vegetables or fruit into water and trying to photograph them as they pierce the surface.  The journey began at your everyday supermarket as I looked for props.  After a few moments it soon became apparent that bell peppers would be my weapon of choice.  These photos were all done in my kitchen and I had a great time doing it!  Take a look at my top choices for this project and let me know what you think!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Designs of Keisei said...

so so fresh!

MoNiQuE said...

Grabe! ganda ng mga shots mo! Superb!
Thanks to SheryL, kita ko site mo.

ed pingol said...

that's awesome that you are willing to challenge yourself like that. that's a project i'd like to do someday myself. keep up the good work, leric!

//ed

Labels

Hit Counter